A bit of background information about myself
- I grew up in Colorado where I developed my love for the great outdoors.
- I specifically fell in love with our National Parks thanks to my families summer soujourns to Rocky Mountain National Park and others across the southwestern part of the country.
- My dream was to become a park ranger after attending numerous evening campfire programs!
- I received a Bachelor of Science degree in Parks and Recreation from Texas A&M University.
- I spent most of my career working in the Municipal Parks and Recreation arena.
- My vacations have always included National and State Park getaways dating back to 1969.
- I am currently migrating my living status from Texas to Arizona.
- I love hiking, golfing, fishing, and reading.