Trying to get out the door to begin your vacation is always a bit stressful; so much to plan for and to do! Use this handy packing template to help you get organized for your next adventure! Download the template and customize for your needs.
A bit of background information about myself
- I grew up in Colorado where I developed my love for the great outdoors.
- I specifically fell in love with our National Parks thanks to my families summer soujourns to Rocky Mountain National Park and others across the southwestern part of the country.
- My dream was to become a park ranger after attending numerous evening campfire programs!
- I received a Bachelor of Science degree in Parks and Recreation from Texas A&M University.
- I spent most of my career working in the Municipal Parks and Recreation arena.
- My vacations have always included National and State Park getaways dating back to 1969.
- I am currently migrating my living status from Texas to Arizona.
- I love hiking, golfing, fishing, and reading.
Welcome to theseasonedtrekker.com, I am your blog host Sherrie Knoepfel. I primarily created this blog for mature adults that enjoy hiking and exploring the diverse and beautiful lands of our great country. However, my topics are informative for anyone that enjoys the GREAT outdoors!
I decided to begin blogging for three reasons;
(1) – to share useful information related to my adventures that would assist folks with their own trip planning;
(2) – to educate and challenge myself to stay abreast of the latest technological trends and advancements related to internet communications, and
(3) – to document my outdoor experiences for the enjoyment of others.
I am excited to begin a new adventure at this time in my life called “Retirement.” I hope you will join me while I explore, discover, decompress, and blog about the great outdoors and all its wonders! So, thanks for reading my Blog, and I hope you find the posts relevant and interesting.